Science Research Planner
I will not be teaching a section of SciRes this year. Don't be a stranger, however and do drop by Bio World 146 and keep me up to date on what you are doing.
Resources to help you in writing research or review papers; posters and presentations.
This is the form to bring to your biweekly conference. You need to print out two copies, one for you and one for me.
This document describes:
1) how to keep a lab notebook;
2) how to keep your portfolio;
3) how to read a published research article;
4) how to do an oral presentation of a research article and;
5) how to construct a poster
Look here for the contents of the symposium booklet
No "Homework" exist(s)